I know this subject has been beat to death, but i don't care........I had the Storm and was a little bummed with the depression screen and a few other things, but than i started to love it........THAN my girl made us get the Iphones and some things were better like scrolling, browser, simplicity........But than I tried to save adocument to a folder, or send an mms, or attach a document to an e-mail, or connect to my work e-mail and the final straw was I tried to download a pic from my phone to my laptop and i couldn't figure out.......I returned the iphone and got my Storm baby back!

I have come to the conclusion, there are two types of people. Those who want and need to manage there e-mails, settings (font size), media, songs, documents etc....And those who are willing to be a slave to Apple, Itunes, and Steve Jobs.......I hear they are coming out with an App to remove the battery, it's only $5.99.......I hate Apple!
    03-13-09 10:49 AM
    How can an APP remove something that is embedded in the phone??????

Yes this has been beat to death easy answer you have Blackberry Folks and you have iPhone folks.....

FAILED POST
    03-13-09 10:55 AM
    How can an APP remove something that is embedded in the phone??????

Yes this has been beat to death easy answer you have Blackberry Folks and you have iPhone folks.....

FAILED POST
    I knew someone would take that seriously but my bet was on five replies before that happened. Congratulations.
    03-13-09 10:58 AM
    Lol

10 Char
    03-13-09 10:59 AM
    This was one of the stupidest threads I've ever had the inconvinience of reading.
    03-13-09 11:01 AM
    03-13-09 11:05 AM
    Dude, the Storm is a device that is used by a different consumer base. The iPhone is a media device with a phone attached. The Storm and all BB's are communications device. I know that for those of us that have a BB have it for that reason. If you are not using this device for that reason, go get one. Quit filling the forums with this crap.
    03-13-09 11:16 AM
    Agreed. Looks like the OP is just a hater looking to start another argument between iPhone and Storm users. Since they are on two different networks, and have two different priorities, why bother?

It's like arguing over which is better. Coke or Pepsi. The OP is just looking for pats on the back and and cheap applause from the Storm users for flaming the iPhone and ragging on features everyone knows it doesn't have.
    03-13-09 11:51 AM
    The storm users are those who want business first (stuffs like emails) and entertainment second. On the other hand, iPhone users are typically entertainment first, business second. In my humble opinion, iPhone is merely a glorified iPod. =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 11:53 AM
    The storm users are those who want business first (stuffs like emails) and entertainment second. On the other hand, iPhone users are typically entertainment first, business second. In my humble opinion, iPhone is merely a glorified iPod. =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Glorified iPod? Mine has GPS, Logmein to remote manage my servers and PC and Mac users, AxisCam that allows me to view my home AND office security system cameras, Chase Mobile to do my online banking, Kindle and Stanza for my ebook reading, a number of social networking applications to keep in touch with my friends and family, Slacker Radio for music, Amazon to do on the spot price comparisons, reviews and ordering, right from my phone.

My last iPod didn't do that...
    03-13-09 12:01 PM
    Agreed. Looks like the OP is just a hater looking to start another arguement
    Only a hater calls someone else a hater and if your sick of this thread, then just don't look next time........And stop being a little biaatch, It's not manly.
    03-13-09 12:27 PM
    The iJesusPhone vs. Storm strikes again!!!!!
    03-13-09 12:33 PM
    Only a hater calls someone else a hater and if your sick of this thread, then just don't look next time........And stop being a little biaatch, It's not manly.
    Wow. Name calling on the net. That's new! What a little child you are.

The last thing this forum needs is another iPhone vs. Storm thread. If you'd been around for more than 2 posts, you'd know that.
    03-13-09 01:30 PM
    And stop being a little biaatch, It's not manly.
    Question, are you taking your girlfriend to the Homecoming dance?
    03-13-09 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD