hi i was wondering how i go about putting pictures and videos on my storm off my computer.. when i open DM and go to media manager the icon just stays gray???????? anyone have any ideas?
    05-13-09 11:50 AM
    if you computer has a slot for sd card and such just pop that in open it up and drag piucs and music and videos into the right folders thats the easiet way for me
    05-13-09 11:52 AM
    Go to Options > Memory > and change Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to Yes. Then plug your phone into the computer. Now you can access the media card on the computer, and drag and drop files into it without having to use DM.
    05-13-09 11:55 AM
    if you computer has a slot for sd card and such just pop that in open it up and drag piucs and music and videos into the right folders thats the easiet way for me
    ok sweet! ill have to find one of them converter that u put your little card into a bigger one cause my laptop has 2 built in just not or the little one! thank you!
    05-13-09 11:55 AM
    Go to Options > Memory > and change Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to Yes. Then plug your phone into the computer. Now you can access the media card on the computer, and drag and drop files into it without having to use DM.
    ill ty that to thanks!
    05-13-09 11:57 AM
    so any ideas why i cant use the media manager on DM?
    05-13-09 12:25 PM
    Media manager in a good tool in theory, in use nothing but problems. Not sure why it doesn't work well but drag and drop os the best way to transfer media. it's a pain to have to remove the back but file strnsfer easier and no errors.
    05-13-09 01:28 PM
    follow Morf32's advice.

Auto enable mass storage mode. its the same thing as putting your memory card in a reader/or your computer. It'll bring up another disk drive under my computer and then you can just drag and drop whatever files you want.
    05-13-09 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD