Hi all,

Just wondering what device OS version are you running?

I tried the .122 but no luck I m unable to get constant internet connection! So I m stuck with .78 only

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 12:28 AM
    I just installed .131 the other night from .122

At first it had lots of mem leaks and looked pretty bad but after a couple of days it is holding steady and looks good.
    Where are you located? Has Voda got good coverage in your area? I had that problem with .113 kept dropping the BB connection.
    Last edited by Techark; 04-23-09 at 01:18 AM.
    04-23-09 12:45 AM
    Hello, I'm Perth Western Australia. Installed .131 a couple of days ago. I haven't notice a huge different from .78 yet, except I seem to have a lot of the little 'thinking' clocks in the middle of the screen when i try to do something. It just doesn't seem as stable as i thoiught it would, well thats for me anyway
    04-23-09 12:56 AM
    I was bout to uninstall and go back to .122 but it seems to have settled on mine the little clocks seem to have gone away for the most part.

Seems like after a battery pull it does that and take times to start things up but once I have started them it loads the app the next time I load the app it isfast and with out the clocks.
    Not sure but it acts like it is caching.
    04-23-09 01:21 AM
    I live in Sydney. The connection is very gd on .78 but any other version I just couldn't get
    a constant connection. Or no connection at all.
    I like the .122 becuz it can read chinese. Plus a lot faster in terms of how the BB is run.

I tried copy the radio file from .78 to .122 then upgrade but my fone couldn't boot up at all.

So u guys can get constant connection on .122? How can u do it?

I won't install .131 becuz it doesn't support chinese.

04-23-09 02:47 AM
    from sydney here, i get the hourglasses aswell on .131 and it's starting to get to me.. also after a quickpull it always seems to take hrs to receive a constant internet connection. i only briefly used .122, would it get rid of these problems? since it is meant to be an official from bell and all.
    04-23-09 02:51 AM
    I'm in brisbane and I have been having dramas with connection since upgrading my os. I'm on .131 now and today it has been good. Hoping someone may have an answer.

04-23-09 03:07 AM
    Im from Melb, no problems with .131 despite the loss of the data arrows.

Last reset was about two days ago, still going strong with 43.2mb. Boot up is around 53mb.

04-23-09 03:37 AM
    Anyone have any luck with recent hybrids? Comments?
    04-23-09 03:52 AM
    I'm in sydney. Been running .122 without probs. Occasionally get the spinning clocks but only for a split second. This evening I've noticed that my data arrows are missing but I'm not having any trouble with the connection so not too worried. Not ready for .131 yet

04-23-09 04:10 AM
    Brisbane here. Running .122 - Great connection, great stability and great speed.
    04-23-09 05:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD