Anyone turn on their DM this morning for Verizon and get an update. did they release a official? i thnks so. will post with what version downloading now
    04-08-09 11:51 AM
    Are you playing with our emotions? Lol.

This could be the news we've all been waiting for. Keep us posted.
    04-08-09 11:57 AM
    This is probably just the update for the DM software... not the phone. Many, many people have been posting about it...
    04-08-09 11:58 AM
    went to thier site there is no upgrade not even on dm
    04-08-09 11:58 AM
    Yeah, I got the same thing. It did connect to my device and update something (Core Applications?) I just don't know what it did. Wasn't the OS...
    04-08-09 12:02 PM
    no new OS...it would be on the front page and all over the forums. suggest asking a mod to delete the thread, won't get anything from it.
    04-08-09 12:05 PM
    So what was the actual update then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 12:12 PM
    Why is this so difficult? It's the Desktop Manager software...the update specifically says Blackberry Desktop Software on it. Unless something came out this morning AFTER the desktop manager update, which I highly doubt, then it's nothing.

Please post after new software is actually on the phone, or read what it is.
    04-08-09 12:15 PM
    These false alarms is going to give someone on these forums a heart attack. lol
    04-08-09 12:17 PM
    We've been punked by punkerband73! There is no new update yet!

But I called Global VZW yesterday to unlock my sim and the lady told me there will be a new firmware soon. I hate it when the reps give you vague answers. It's still being tested so I would say it won't be out for another month.

If there is no update by the end of this month we all should start an online petition!
    04-08-09 12:21 PM
    another month?!?!?!?!? uuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh
    04-08-09 12:25 PM
    im guessing a month. if you expect for it to be released way later then you won't be so disappointed when it gets released before the expected time
    04-08-09 12:31 PM
    get it right...no matter how long it takes. no petitions, no love ins, nothing. sit patiently and wait like it was before the storm. you are not entitled to anything special...

"You are not your job. You are not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your ******* khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing, crap of the world."
    04-08-09 12:32 PM
    people need to stop asking when there will be an update it give people heart problems! someone will post on here when there is one no doubt in my mind.
    04-08-09 12:35 PM
    "You are not your job. You are not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your ******* khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing, crap of the world."
    "I am not my hair, I am not my skin... I am the soul that lives within."
    --India.Arie

Completely off-topic, but that is what your post reminded me of, and now the song is stuck in my head.
    04-08-09 12:47 PM
    Actually the release already happend! It was yesterday only and if you didn't get it yesterday you can't get it it all!!!! Sorry for all you guys who missed it. It is .187 and it rocks!
    04-08-09 12:54 PM
    Actually the release already happend! It was yesterday only and if you didn't get it yesterday you can't get it it all!!!! Sorry for all you guys who missed it. It is .187 and it rocks!
    your sarcasm is greatly unappreciated.
    04-08-09 12:57 PM
    I just knew I shouldn't have gone to the Playboy Mansion yesterday!!! Now look what I'm missing.
    04-08-09 01:00 PM
    i spoke to my verizon rep today and he informed me there is a new update to the software coming out anyday
    04-08-09 01:03 PM
    are we going to start this "my verizon rep told me..." thing?

My verizon rep told me you have 7 days...
    04-08-09 01:06 PM
    Here we go again....
    Please someone...stop the madness!
    04-08-09 01:17 PM
    This thread is a good reason why there should be a 1 month 30 post requirement before n00bs can start threads.
    04-08-09 01:20 PM
    We've been punked by punkerband73! There is no new update yet!

But I called Global VZW yesterday to unlock my sim and the lady told me there will be a new firmware soon. I hate it when the reps give you vague answers. It's still being tested so I would say it won't be out for another month.

If there is no update by the end of this month we all should start an online petition!
    I am sure all they told you was blippty blippty blah blippty blah blah. I would rather them give vague answers, the 1 month or 30days speech seem to be happening more often than the "I would expect a release on xx/xx/xxxx." from CS, which in mind is an improvement.
    04-08-09 02:03 PM
    are we going to start this "my verizon rep told me..." thing?

My verizon rep told me you have 7 days...
    7 days to what??????? please explain to me what will happen in 7 days. You're making me nervous.
    04-08-09 02:05 PM
    ANOTHER one of these! hahahahahahaha! hilarious!
    i figure at least 3 or 4 more about the "update" in the next few hours!
    04-08-09 02:17 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD