i recently came into a blackberry storm. im on the at&T network and i unlocked the storm before with "mepd" and "mep2" instructions and i was able to put the code in, but after a day it went back on the verizon network and wont let me enter the code again..so what do i do???
    07-21-09 01:05 PM
    You can't relock the phone. Try going to option->mobile network->network technology: gsm/umts

Hope that works for ya

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 01:09 PM
    Selecting GSM for your Network technology should fix that. You can only relock if you purposely tried to do it...re-entering your unlock codes.
    07-21-09 01:20 PM
    thanks it works!!!
    07-21-09 01:29 PM
    Glad to help...enjoy!
    07-21-09 02:07 PM
    i recently came into a blackberry storm. im on the at&T network and i unlocked the storm before with "mepd" and "mep2" instructions and i was able to put the code in, but after a day it went back on the verizon network and wont let me enter the code again..so what do i do???
    The guy who sold you would have very recently cancelled the contract, verizon waits for the end of that billing cycle before they cancel..so when u turn on it hit back on to the old account on verizon...
    or thats what i guess has happened
    07-21-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD