Hello all,

I'm currently in Holland for the next week. I have added a global data plan to my Verizon account and have been using the Internet, sending and receiving email while here with no problem on a parter Vodafone GSM network.

However, I'm unable to tether to my VZAccess Manager as I do in the states (I also pay 15.00 per month for this feature). I'm hoping not to have to call Verizon as it costs a lot to make calls from here. I have come across some stuff while searching but nothing conclusive that says possibly the VZ Access Manager program will not work abroad on a GSM Network.

Can someone confirm if this is true?

And if so, is there another option to tether to my laptop (not Tetherberry, please).

Thanks,
    09-17-09 02:24 PM
    Bump... Any thoughts? I sure would like to connect using my laptop.

Thanks.
    09-18-09 02:21 AM
    I currently reside in Switzerland but have a US number since I am only here for 3 years due due to job relocation.
    Before I left I called VZW and they gave me a 908 number to call if I have any issues and it was toll free.
    I am trying to locate the number but I am unable to find it. In order to get it you would need to speak to the global department at VZW.
    Last edited by prprincess1081; 09-18-09 at 11:56 AM. Reason: spelling
    09-18-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD