I have Verizon now and I am wanting to switch to T-Mobile pre-pay. Will I have the some features that I have with Verizon? E-Mail, Voice Mail, and other Apps?
    07-09-09 11:36 PM
    Yes and no. VZ nav wont work, and you will lose your @vzw.blackberry.net email...
    07-10-09 02:47 AM
    Really don't think this will work as Verizion phones are CDMA and T-Mobile's are GSM.
    07-10-09 03:33 AM
    Yes, you will have voicemail. Yes you will still get your e-mail - it works just like a regular phone with Verizon, except you're going through a different network.

EDGE/edge issues can be frustrating, but if you can get those worked out, your phone will work fine.

I have an unlocked Storm running on T-Mobile. My best friend has a Storm on Verizon, and frankly, I think mind runs better.
    07-10-09 09:42 AM
    Really don't think this will work as Verizion phones are CDMA and T-Mobile's are GSM.
    Like the post below your and including myself and many others the answer is a loud yes. You can use the storm on tmobile and att.

Now as far as prepaid not sure but if you can get a data plan(bb of course) than yes you will be able to get all of the features but the ones already stated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD