Oh My....what will I do?
    Well, how about you make JRSC a nail appointment. His needs to be done. 2mm? What on earth were you thinking??
    10-27-08 10:06 PM
    LMAO!! did you make up those lipstick colors or do you really know this much about lipstick? LOL!
    I actually know these things. Its good for pickin up chicks. Imagine walking up to a girl and knowing what lipstick she's wearing. Breaks the ice real fast.

You will fast forward and skip dinners, dates and movies and get right to business If you know what I mean.

Study the complete Mac line up of lipsticks. Its popular with a lot of women.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 11:25 PM
    I actually know these things. Its good for pickin up chicks. Imagine walking up to a girl and knowing what lipstick she's wearing. Breaks the ice real fast.

You will fast forward and skip dinners, dates and movies and get right to business If you know what I mean.

Study the complete Mac line up of lipsticks. Its popular with a lot of women.

Hmm... I just tell women that my house smells of rich mahogany... and that I own many leather-bound books... it really works quite well.
    10-27-08 11:29 PM
    Hmm... I just tell women that my house smells of rich mahogany... and that I own many leather-bound books... it really works quite well.
    then they get to your place only to find a can of Glade and many Bibles.

10-27-08 11:54 PM
    Is fuuny 2 see these broads wit nails that look like edwards scissor hands trying 2 operate a blackberry and really get 2 me. Hope some times they would brake a nail and cut those F*****ers OFF
    I wonder who's paying for those nails....
    Ahahahahah

Noooooooooo don't cut the nails; they are good for scratching things gently
    10-28-08 12:01 AM
    do you ladies with long fingers type on a computer keyboard with your nails, or do you lay your fingers in such a way as to type with the pads of your fingertips?

(not sure how you could type with the fingernails only)

how do you press the buttons on a microwave?

if you can use the pads of your fingers, you'll be fine.
    10-28-08 12:02 AM
    do you ladies with long fingers type on a computer keyboard with your nails, or do you lay your fingers in such a way as to type with the pads of your fingertips?

(not sure how you could type with the fingernails only)

how do you press the buttons on a microwave?

if you can use the pads of your fingers, you'll be fine.
    Toastyz, thank you for bringing this post back to topic.

I do actually type on a computer keyboard with the tips of my nails, and also on my Curve, on a microwave nuckle or flat part of finger. My nails are not extremely long, just enough to make that difference.
    10-28-08 10:06 AM
    Toastyz, thank you for bringing this post back to topic.

I do actually type on a computer keyboard with the tips of my nails, and also on my Curve, on a microwave nuckle or flat part of finger. My nails are not extremely long, just enough to make that difference.

guess you'll have to treat it like a microwave touchpad
    10-28-08 10:39 AM
    Wrong again! I had my share of Palm Treos! As a matter of fact I origninally went with a Treo specifically for the reason of using the "Ekey" for Real Estate....never ever worked properly! Went through 700, 750, 755. Crash Crash Crash extremly unstable! I am very happy with my stable Curve!
    I'm always amazed how some people have a lot of issues and others don't.
    10-28-08 05:08 PM
    I'm always amazed how some people have a lot of issues and others don't.
    I would have to agree with that statement!

I am one of the people who usually doesn't have issues with phones or other electronics. I also don't load my phone up with programs and such. The Palms have total issues, especially if trying to use it with specific Real Estate software which was intended for the phone.
    10-28-08 06:27 PM
    What color lipstick would you recommend Mac's Viva Glam or Slimshine?
    I'm a newbie here, just registered and took the opportunity to put in my lipstick vote with my username. (I like both but with Viva Glam the $$ supports the fight against HIV/AIDS.)

Got my Storm last night and am having trouble due to FINGERNAILS. I'm trying to use the side of my finger, but I keep hitting the wrong keys because they are so small. If this doesn't get easier I'm going to have to make a big decision...
    11-22-08 07:03 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD