Hey everyone. I JUST got a replacement storm for a faulty keyboard on monday, and it is now wednesday. I had it in the magnetic leather sleeve that it comes with and dropped it maybe 2 feet off my lap sitting on a kiddie bench onto a carpet and it shut off and would not reboot for the life of it. So i took it home plugged it into the wall charger without battery and removed SD card.

Storm is stuck in a continuous attempt at reboot, but never makes it to the (now black screen, running 5.0.0.323) Just keep getting the red LED once your pop the battery in, it disappears and comes back on, computer won't recognize it because it won't even turn on. It was working fine before the drop, wondering if somehow the 2 foot impact on soft carpet is stopping it from loading, i don't see how though.

I have looked at the recovering a berry from nuke but i can't connect to my computer at all...

Any tips would be great as I JUST got this replacement and need a phone desperately for the weekend... thanks
    11-04-09 01:15 PM
    Found a fix (much easier then doing all this computer stuff): I threw it at the wall and it rebooted just fine after, never be afraid to re-inflict physical damage :P
    11-04-09 01:29 PM
    (It was doing the same thing wether it was battery in or battery out and plugged into the wall) But thanks for the tip!
    11-04-09 01:30 PM
    Don't try this at home kids!
    11-04-09 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD