Hello All,

I am using OS .109 and was happy that the Stereo Bluetooth with video was fixed in this leak. Question I have is that when i watch a video the audio will work fine for a while and then become distorted until i stop and restart the video. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Has anyone had it on .75 or just .109? Does anyone have any ideas what might cause this? Audio plays fine but it seems that videos i have converted are having this problem. Maybe its in the conversion? I tried to use the Handbrake settings for the best possible rip but maybe i am just not doing it correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-KG

PS- I have the moto s9's
    03-16-09 09:41 PM
    Yes, it is a bug in .109 that seems to have been fixed in .114. It's only a problem in video playback and has nothing to do with your video quality. Not that many people are using this feature, so that's why you're not getting much response.
    03-17-09 01:02 AM
    I appreciate the response. Do you find .114 is worth upgrading to? I have been a little gun shy about this update for some reason. Im pretty happy with .109.

-KG
    03-17-09 01:35 AM
    I appreciate the response. Do you find .114 is worth upgrading to? I have been a little gun shy about this update for some reason. Im pretty happy with .109.

-KG
    I think whether or not it's worth it probably depends on how important the BT in video is. There's nothing really better about .114 except that. But, .114 is fine as long as you do the keypad fix. Then the only real deficiency is that the accelerometer is kind of weird. If you change orientations you have to have the phone almost perfectly vertical. You might check into one of the hybrid options that uses the .113 accelerometer files if you think that would drive you crazy. Otherwise I haven't had any problems with it and it will be fine for me until the next release. And honestly, I don't think it's going to be more than a week or two before something else comes down the pipe, either leaked or official.
    03-17-09 01:57 AM
    I finally loaded .109 on to my phone last night and I just tested my BT headset with a couple movies and Im getting the same audio playback as before.

No problems here...bummer man....
    03-17-09 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD