I've searched a little, and I know it's still a bit early for the accessory market on the Storm, but wondering what our options are for a speaker dock with the Storm.

I've looked at the Motorola EQ5, but wondering if sitting the phone in the OEM cradle prevents the transmission of music via Bluetooth??? (At work, I would HAVE to have this thing - phone - plugged into a power source all day while I played my tunes).
    12-12-08 12:01 PM
    i got a set of SN5 speakers.... used them with my Storm quality mate honestly - speakers easily worth the money ... but i dont have a dock
    12-12-08 06:35 PM
    well, I ordered the Motorola EQ5 - last night I tested Flycast while in the Dock, as well as the BB media player and all worked fine...can't imagine transmitting to the speakers via Bluetooth would pose any problems while in the cradle/dock.

I was disappointed to see Flycast didn't have a landscape mode...
    12-14-08 04:36 PM
    Got the speakers in today...tested them out...they're ok, as long as the music is in Stereo...I tried one station via FlyCast and it was only coming across Mono - switched to my MP3s and it sounded MUCH better, but still not as good as what I was hoping (what exactly can you expected from setup like this though, really?)

I paid $72 shipped via Buy.com - and I think I'd be happier if I paid $50 for them, at this point.

We'll see if they grow on me or not...
    12-17-08 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD