I purchased the Storm Slider several weeks ago. Every 2 or 3 days, I getr a message saying "application failed". I have to keep reinstalling it, then it works for a few days, then the same thing happens again. I keep emailing theirtech suport, but al emails get ignored. Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks.
    10-24-09 07:53 PM
    Ur sure the permissions are set to allow?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 08:05 PM
    yes, they are. it only seems to work for a few days, then it freezes the phone and says the application failed. I've tried repeatedly to contact their tech support, but they're useless, as they don't reply. Thanks.
    10-24-09 08:12 PM
    What other apps do you have installed? StormSlider seems to be one of the solid apps out there and the developer is actively updating the app in case bugs are found. But this is the first time I heard of this issue.

Did you try wiping the device and doing a fresh install of your apps?
    10-25-09 05:13 AM
    I think wangster might be right on the fresh install. I was having huge problems with BerrySilent (from another well known developer) turned out I had a bunch of java problems and a complete wipe and fresh install fixed it. SS as far as I know should be working fine after that (mine did, anyways)
    10-25-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD