Ok, so maybe I missed the boat, but I always think its so hard to get the cursor to go back to a specific place to delete/insert one letter. So today I realized that if you just smoothly slide the cursor back quite aways before where you want to do the editing and then quickly slide it back the other direction to get your finger far away the "blue box", it lags behind and keeps the distance. So now you can control the box from far away and see where it is actually pinpointing.
    09-20-09 12:57 AM
    Hate to burst your bubble but that's old news. Check out http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ul...s-only-100612/ for some other tips you may not know about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 01:04 AM
    Wow only 9months late........ Just busting your chops. But yeah congrats on your find. That's what blackberries are about. Experimentation . Enjoy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 01:16 AM
    lol... ya I figured it was known...

I couldn't find it in the "main" portions of that post but I could have overlooked it, or it could be buried deep within it!

cheers!
    09-20-09 03:02 AM
    Another useful piece of old news that a patient and helpful CB member recently taught me is that if you hit the !?123 key and then backspace it deletes the highlighted character instead of backspacing.
    09-20-09 06:10 AM
    sweet... thanks for that tip! I didn't see that one on the list either... maybe I am just impatient when I read though...
    09-20-09 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD