Hi

I searched but i couldnt find anything. I was wondering if there is an app or a theme that slide the icon left to right like the iphone instead of up and down?

Thx for your help guys
    05-21-09 05:21 PM
    I think there is an iPhone style theme that allows this. If you look through the 9530 theme thread you should be able to find it. It isn't free, I think it's around $7 or so.

Hope this helps.
    05-21-09 05:23 PM
    Hi

I searched but i couldnt find anything. I was wondering if there is an app or a theme that slide the icon left to right like the iphone instead of up and down?

Thx for your help guys
    j00 talkin about the iphone style lock? where it shows the earth and you slide along the bottom to unlock?

stormlock i believe it is called.
    05-21-09 05:48 PM
    I think he means like the iPhone's home screen where you swipe left and right for the next "page" of icons
    05-21-09 06:14 PM
    yeah lawcheehung is right

im thinking about buying the stormlock but yeah im looking for the left to right thing
    05-21-09 06:30 PM
    check out this...its from jc designs. It doesn't let you have icons on the second screen (when you slide to the right) but its closest theme for what you are looking for. Real iBerry Blocks Icon Slide Theme From JC Designs | CrackBerry.com
    05-21-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD