Seems like it takes forever for my screen to go from landscape to portrait. Takes about 3-4 seconds to go from landscape to portrait and .8-1 sec to flip back to landscape. Any idea what could cause this?
    08-31-09 12:42 AM
    try a battery pull. What os are you running? Do you have alot of apps on your phone. Its usually low memory or your running an older OS.
    08-31-09 12:44 AM
    I am running .148 I think I may have figured some of the slowness I have been experiencing. I was giving iberry a test run when I was having these problems. I went back to .148 and it is alot better. Has anyone experienced the slow flip times when they use iberry? I keep the bare minimum of apps running, I have the 8gb card but do you think it could be memory?
    08-31-09 12:54 AM
    I am running .148 I think I may have figured some of the slowness I have been experiencing. I was giving iberry a test run when I was having these problems. I went back to .148 and it is alot better. Has anyone experienced the slow flip times when they use iberry? I keep the bare minimum of apps running, I have the 8gb card but do you think it could be memory?
    Not the media card memory but app memory.

BB button>options>memory

read how much available app memory is says. Themes will cause some issues sometimes. I dont use them anymore.
    08-31-09 12:58 AM
    26.3MB FREE SPACE
    dEVICE mEMORY TOTAL SPACE 879.2mb
    fREE SPACE 867.2MB
    mEDIA CARD
    TOTAL 7.3G
    FREE 6.7G
    08-31-09 03:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD