I just picked up a storm today and so far I love it but I have a newb question. Is it normal for the screen to have some up and down/side to side movement? I know it is a floating screen but just curious if it should move when I am not pushing down on it. Thanks.
    09-15-09 01:07 AM
    I will recommend you to try StopTilt. It is the perfect solution to stop your Storm screen from rotating, when you don't want it to.

You can install the trial version of StopTilt from Empower website getempower.com/ota using your BlackBerry Browser and check if it satisfies your needs.
    09-15-09 01:14 AM
    I apologize, I meant the screen glass itself moving.
    09-15-09 01:17 AM
    Yes, it is normal to have some play in it. It needs the room to move or it would stick in the frame.
    09-15-09 01:30 AM
    I just picked up a storm today and so far I love it but I have a newb question. Is it normal for the screen to have some up and down/side to side movement? I know it is a floating screen but just curious if it should move when I am not pushing down on it. Thanks.
    I apologize, I meant the screen glass itself moving.
    To answer your questions, yes! Now I would recommend you take the time to start learning more about your device and BBs in general. Read the manual cover to cover, read the BB101 Lecture Series, read all the How To/Tips threads, etc. Put in the time and you will be much more knowledgeable in your device and BBs.

Happy Learning!
    09-15-09 01:31 AM
    Already well on my way. thanks.
    09-15-09 02:00 AM
    welcome to the best pda smartphone available right now.
    09-15-09 06:08 AM
    some movement is good, excessive movement is not so good.
    09-15-09 06:13 AM
    yes it's normal
    09-15-09 07:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD