Has anyone had this problem? Both my wife and I are "Stormers" and love our phones. Had them now about 6 mo. Gone tru the OS Upgrade (love it). Just recently have had to do hard resets on my wifes phone cause its acting up. When she turns it from vert to landscape the screen goes black all except the top line (signal, batt charge, etc). Then if we turn it back to vert it has everything (wallpaper and everything else) normal. Ideas, suggestions, etc...would be appreciated fellow Stormers? Thanks ahead of time (BTW - We are now techno newbies, been Mac since 83, and cell phone users since the "brick" days)

Hawk

....also, while I'm at it...her phone, just sitting sometimes (and often two or more time a day) goes to completely white screen (blank) and then shows the little clock in the middle, like its trying to auto upgrade, or security update or something, and resets itself.....related.....separate issue or what? Ideas?
    Last edited by Redhawk; 08-11-09 at 02:32 PM. Reason: additional issue maybe related?
    08-10-09 02:23 PM
    ...anyone, similar problems, fixes, etc?????

Hawk
    08-10-09 06:15 PM
    ...anyone...anyone???

Hawk
    08-11-09 12:22 AM
    You could try to pull the battery? If not look on the forums on how to downgrade/reinstall the OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 01:07 AM
    You could try to pull the battery? If not look on the forums on how to downgrade/reinstall the OS

Thanks, done that (Quote - "Just recently have had to do hard resets...", in original post) and the upgrade has been checked, it was even doing it before the upgrade a couple of times.

Any other ideas? ..or has anyone had similar things happen?

Hawk
    08-11-09 01:34 AM
    Has anyone had this problem? Both my wife and I are "Stormers" and love our phones. Had them now about 6 mo. Gone tru the OS Upgrade (love it). Just recently have had to do hard resets on my wifes phone cause its acting up. When she turns it from vert to landscape the screen goes black all except the top line (signal, batt charge, etc). Then if we turn it back to vert it has everything (wallpaper and everything else) normal. Ideas, suggestions, etc...would be appreciated fellow Stormers? Thanks ahead of time (BTW - We are now techno newbies, been Mac since 83, and cell phone users since the "brick" days)

Hawk

....also, while I'm at it...her phone, just sitting sometimes (and often two or more time a day) goes to completely white screen (blank) and then shows the little clock in the middle, like its trying to auto upgrade, or security update or something, and resets itself.....related.....separate issue or what? Ideas?
    Help, please......
    Last edited by Redhawk; 08-11-09 at 02:31 PM.
    08-11-09 02:27 PM
    Has anyone had this problem? Both my wife and I are "Stormers" and love our phones. Had them now about 6 mo. Gone tru the OS Upgrade (love it). Just recently have had to do hard resets on my wifes phone cause its acting up. When she turns it from vert to landscape the screen goes black all except the top line (signal, batt charge, etc). Then if we turn it back to vert it has everything (wallpaper and everything else) normal. Ideas, suggestions, etc...would be appreciated fellow Stormers? Thanks ahead of time (BTW - We are not techno newbies, been Mac since 83, and cell phone users since the "brick" days)

Hawk

Help, please......
    08-11-09 02:28 PM
    Are you wearing polarized glasses?

08-11-09 03:28 PM
    very funny! Need the help as I do not want to jump in with both feet at the Verizon office and do a whole song an d dance to get them to help.

Hawk
    08-11-09 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD