Just wonder if there is a way to have the reminder beep or vibrate more then once for a Calender or task appointment. If you leave your phone on your desk or in you pocket and dont feel or hear it, you will miss the 1 beep. Is there a way so it can tell you more than once, like every 5min.

Sorry for the stupid question

Brad/ Newbie
    04-01-09 07:50 AM
    BUMP - thats a good questions i'd like to have that too? anyone??
    04-01-09 10:35 AM
    i've searched and searched for something on this, and it doesn't seem like it's possible. it would be really smart though - like on outlook, where it keeps reminding you until you dismiss it
    04-01-09 10:38 AM
    BerryBuzz offers this feature for calendar appointments. It also does reminders for email, missed calls, sms, and can make the phone vibrate & ring at the same time. Very very customizable, just takes some time to set it up the way you want it. I've been running it for about 3 weeks now and LOVE it!
    04-01-09 10:56 AM
    BerryBuzz offers this feature for calendar appointments. It also does reminders for email, missed calls, sms, and can make the phone vibrate & ring at the same time. Very very customizable, just takes some time to set it up the way you want it. I've been running it for about 3 weeks now and LOVE it!
    good point - just it's too bad you have to buy a 3rd-party app to do it. oh well
    04-01-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD