November 23rd
    Damnitt...
    11-04-08 11:20 PM
    i wanna go play with one at the vz store
    11-04-08 11:30 PM
    question is, can one walk into a corp. store on the 23rd and buy the phone, or is it going to be the week of the 23rd? (release adverts, etc on sunday the 23rd, in store later in the week?)
    11-05-08 12:00 AM
    November 23rd
    WHY KEVIN?! Why must you do this to us?!

Oh well. Another week or so than expected. As long as it's coming in November, I wont freak out. Either way thnx for the info, kevin.
    11-05-08 01:41 AM
    Vodafone UK are stating Nov 11th
    11-05-08 04:37 AM
    I just wish VZW would pony up a date...with the 23rd they are somehow going to be the last one to release it again. I mean even with a flagship they can't push it out and get it sold.
    11-05-08 05:26 AM
    Vodafone UK are stating Nov 11th
    On the Vodafone UK forum Vodafone eForum someone has posted that his or her storm arrived this morning. (can't really be sure if it did or not.) I had an email from Vodafone yesterday to say that they should be sending me my Storm by the end of the week. (they did say "Should" and if they do it still does not mean that it will arrive before Tuesday)

On another website I saw a post that said something about Lewis Hamilton being in one of the Vodafone stores in Oxford St, London on Friday 7th for the Storm launch. And that 11th Nov is the deadline that Vodafone have set but they hope to have BB Storm available before then.

If Vodafone did start sending Storms yesterday to people who pre ordered then I guess there will be lots of posts by the end of today.

Alex
    11-05-08 05:29 AM
    Vaguest post ever.........lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 07:30 AM
    I went to an ATT store last night to play with a Bold while I wait for the Storm. It was very entertaining. They only received 8 Bold's so they were sold out. They had a shell I could hold, but what good is that. I started discussing my discontent waiting for the Storm and he told me it is only going to get worse because he heard the Storm wasn't coming out until 2009. I told him the 15th of November and he said that was very optimistic. After talking with him further, I realized he did not know anything about the Storm and was just feeding me a line. He didn't even know that there was a 9530 and a 9500 version and he thought the VZW version was unlocked. Any ways, it was an entertaining conversation.
    11-05-08 07:54 AM
    Hate to say it, but I'm growing weary. Nah, I AM weary.

If this isn't released in November, I'm getting an Iphone and will be done with it.

Flame away but I can't/won't wait any longer.
    11-05-08 07:55 AM
    It'll be here when it gets here. Mid november is fine w/ me. I'll be ready!
    11-05-08 08:19 AM
    Hate to say it, but I'm growing weary. Nah, I AM weary.

If this isn't released in November, I'm getting an Iphone and will be done with it.

Flame away but I can't/won't wait any longer.
    Why are you weary? The device hasn't even been officially announced for a month yet? Seriously everyone, chill out. Yes you have known about it longer because of these forums, but 90% of the Storms future customer base didn't hear about it until early Oct. Theres no reason to be flipping out or being worried.
    11-05-08 08:25 AM
    Why are you weary? The device hasn't even been officially announced for a month yet? Seriously everyone, chill out. Yes you have known about it longer because of these forums, but 90% of the Storms future customer base didn't hear about it until early Oct. Theres no reason to be flipping out or being worried.
    Easy for you to say!! You've been there done that and on to the next best thing. :-)

I just hope they are close to getting the lag and other OS issues finalized. If this drama runs into Dec or later, I'll get something else. (IPhone for VZW??) I have a bad feeling when this thing is released backorders are gonna be rediculous.

I need my gadget fix!! :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 09:21 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD