The refurb I got yesterday is one of the new ones that has the one solid button instead of three, I love it! On my last 3 storms I though the talk button was gonna fall off it got so loose, this phone feels like it was put together far better
    you know they probably just used more super glue this time around.
    09-12-09 04:53 PM
    you know they probably just used more super glue this time around.
    lol, nah, it is in fact one solid button
    09-12-09 05:19 PM
    My refurb is coming Monday. I hope I get one of the new versions. I'm new to the Storm scene and only played with it for a day before calling in for a swap. I traded my Dare for a Storm straight up. Funny thing is I just joined the BB side with the Tour not too long ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 07:15 PM
    Received my new storm today, white box refurb canada 5. Screen click seems good no torx fix needed only thing is that there is a world key next to my space bar now they has different language selections if pressed I really do not like tis since now. Have a EN at the top right of my screen while I type. Any one else have this?

09-14-09 10:33 PM
    This is my 5th storm my first two were good sorry click and flicker(inside not in the sun), both were new. Next one were refurbs worked perfect, but would not ** into mass storage mode. I tried the fix I show online but nothing. Went to the vz store and they tried to give me another refurb. I told them I needed a new one because the refurbs have that issue(some of them). "no no I checked, it works". I told him if he could get it into mass storage mode infront of me I would be happy. After twenty minutes of them trying to do it they gave me a new one. I started laughing, I thought he checked. The funny thing is, someone aleraddy told me "I can't check we have no computers to hook a usb plug to." if you get a refurbished storm check to make sure that works if it dose not then call cs (do a back up first) they will help you more with this then the store.

09-14-09 11:37 PM
    Sorry this is a little OT but how much would it cost to get a replacement storm? I don't have insurance and this is my original storm from Dec. I'm just wondering because I've recently gotten some bright white bleeding thru spots in the upper right and the screen sometimes stays depressed in the bottom left after I click it. Thanks fo the help. Sorry again for being OT

09-15-09 08:35 AM
    Sounds like you are covered under the 1 year warranty with the carrier....call your carrier and explain what the screen looks like and you should get a free replacement

09-15-09 11:39 AM
    Thanks. I didn't realize that there was a 1 year warranty. For some reason I thought there was only a 90 day warranty

09-15-09 11:48 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD