I heard from a tech friend whos uncle works for RIM. He told me RIM is going to release a better Storm in a few months with a better processor. Has anyone out there heard this and if it is true?
    12-02-08 09:49 PM
    Sigh when will people stop posting such bull****.
    12-02-08 09:51 PM
    My uncles, Sisters, brothers, best friends girlfriend told me that this is true
    12-02-08 09:52 PM
    what would ever possess you to make a thread about this? I don't I have ever heard of any product releasing a new version with better specs within 2 months of its release....what business model would that be effective in?
    12-02-08 09:53 PM
    I heard from a tech friend whos uncle works for RIM. He told me RIM is going to release a better Storm in a few months with a better processor. Has anyone out there heard this and if it is true?
    My cousins roommates brothers uncle said your uncle is a liar, and he will be waiting for you in the lunch room at RIM to fight Oh yeah, he also said to say "neener neener, liar lair pants on fire" but I think that is a little too immature of him...
    12-02-08 09:54 PM
    what would ever possess you to make a thread about this? I don't I have ever heard of any product releasing a new version with better specs within 2 months of its release....what business model would that be effective in?
    Apple IPod =P hahahaha
    12-02-08 09:55 PM
    the business model of BS INC.
    12-02-08 09:55 PM
    Shhh, he's not supposed to tell anyone!

Now *everybody* will know
    12-02-08 10:00 PM
    Didn't work for Apple. They didn't release a new model but dramatically lowered the price around Christmas trying to get another surge after people waited in line and paid full price for the iPhone.

It was bad for bidnez.
    12-02-08 10:00 PM
    Sigh when will people stop posting such bull****.
    12-02-08 10:06 PM
    My *sources say an upgrade to the Pentium 17 is imminent.

*Sources can not be verified. Your mileage may vary. Pentium 17 is known to have certain side effects, including, but not limited to: Nausea, Color Blindness, Sore and Bleeding gums, Anal Leakage, Skin Discoloration, Poverty, Toe Nail Fungus, Winter Weather Alerts, and Herpes. Please see your Doctor if these conditions continue for more than 14 days.
    12-02-08 10:34 PM
    My *sources say an upgrade to the Pentium 17 is imminent.

*Sources can not be verified. Your mileage may vary. Pentium 17 is known to have certain side effects, including, but not limited to: Nausea, Color Blindness, Sore and Bleeding gums, Anal Leakage, Skin Discoloration, Poverty, Toe Nail Fungus, Winter Weather Alerts, and Herpes. Please see your Doctor if these conditions continue for more than 14 days.
    ROFLMAO nice XD
    12-02-08 10:47 PM
    Actually, this is somewhat true. It's not an upgrade for the Storm. He's probably thinking of the Storm 2 which is supposed to be coming out sometime next year. It is supposed to have a faster processor among other things.
    12-02-08 10:57 PM
    I heard the sun may rise tomorrow.
    12-02-08 11:07 PM
    I heard the sun may rise tomorrow.
    pics or it didn't happen
    12-02-08 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD