Does anyone have an idea of how much the Storm will cost without a contract? Guesses anyone?
    11-05-08 08:59 PM
    That question has been asked in just about EVERY thread on this forum. There is no point creating even more threads begging the SAME question. Use your search button, do some research before posting.
    11-05-08 09:01 PM
    That question has been asked in just about EVERY thread on this forum. There is no point creating even more threads begging the SAME question. Use your search button, do some research before posting.

Hey, take it easy. I am new to CB and seeing as this is your 3rd post, I am assuming that you are new to CB as well. I was just asking bc I just signed up for Verizon so I just wanted to hear what my fellow Blackberry friends had to say.
    11-06-08 01:13 AM
    Is this your first internet forum or do you ignore the search button on ALL forums you go to?

No one knows any concrete pricing. When it is officially announced there will be a big, can't miss, declaration of price. Until then, it is all speculation.

Oh and at the top of this section is a stickied thread that says info for price, release date, etc. Keep checking in there at the last page for relative information.
    -Rik
    11-06-08 01:20 AM
    Is this your first internet forum or do you ignore the search button on ALL forums you go to?

No one knows any concrete pricing. When it is officially announced there will be a big, can't miss, declaration of price. Until then, it is all speculation.

Oh and at the top of this section is a stickied thread that says info for price, release date, etc. Keep checking in there at the last page for relative information.
    -Rik
    you need to relax. this is a forum.

I would see if you're eligible for a phone upgrade otherwise you might be stuck paying full retail price...whatever it might end up being...
    11-06-08 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD