I apologize in advance as I imagine someone's already posted this. I did search the forums and only found one reference to it, without the picture, so I figure I'll post it just in case. My apologies if you have all already seen this. It's a Storm poster which went up this morning in New York City (32nd and Madison, if you're wondering). No new info on the release date, sadly, it just says "Coming Soon", along with the tagline "WHAT WILL IT FEEL LIKE?". There were actually four of these posters next to each other, each maybe two feet by three feet, just like movies promo posters. Enjoy.
    10-07-08 02:49 PM
    awesome! we just keep getting closer and closer, we've had so much activity and updates the passed 2 weeks its been hella exciting
    10-07-08 02:50 PM
    Sweet!

I was just over at BGR and the ad at the top of his page was for the Storm. It just linked to the same stupid "email sign up" page that's been on Verizon... but the word is spreading.
    10-07-08 02:53 PM
    It'll feel like you're pressing in on a screen that clicks.
    10-07-08 03:32 PM
    Oh sheesh Civ.. I swear if I didn't know any better, I'd say you hate this phone!
    10-07-08 03:33 PM
    Yea..... that is a lame catch phrase "What will it feel like"... Pfft
    10-07-08 03:35 PM
    I saw the poster too and took a pic with my curve ne1 want me to post it up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

looks like a poster around my school
    Last edited by godofdeath; 10-07-08 at 09:20 PM.
    10-07-08 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD