Ive heard of this happening before. So today I pressed sms and before it went to my messages a picture of the lightning bolts from the original storm wallpaper popped up and then went away almost instanlty. I cant replicate it but it was really weird. Has this happed to anyone else?
    12-05-08 12:02 AM
    You should do a search... I'm sure you will find a lot of people that this has happened to (hint hint) you can even find the wallpaper.
    12-05-08 12:05 AM
    I've had a similar thing happen. Except for me the camera would turn on but I would not be able to exit out of it or take a picture! So I needed to restart the phone >_<
    12-05-08 12:09 AM
    simple as this, you know when u go to the theme settings on the storm and u see the lightning bolt background?

well that background is actually there, but VZW put their wallpaper over it. anytime time u change wallpapers, u technically have the one u put up and the original lightning bolt one.

so if u click a icon, sometimes a glitch where happen similar to poking a hole in ur top wallpaper and it shows what's behind.

so if u click the bottom left icon, u get the orange flame portion and like the bottom 3rd icon u'll get a lightning bolt

12-05-08 12:09 AM
    Ok that makes sense now.
    12-05-08 12:11 AM
    I've seen piece of the lightning bolt at the bottom right. It was then that I realized my Storm didn't come with the lightning background I saw on the ad models, but the ugly Verizon one instead. Wasn't a big deal anyway. I use my own custom made wallpapers.
    12-05-08 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD