OK, I finally got the Storm to work with Orb after reviewing all info. One piece of info that has been left out I think is that when you go to the ORB website on the STORM, you have to setup the website interface to "MOBILE INTERFACE."

Otherwise, when you log into the website with the STORM all you see is a "HOME" button and a "OPEN APPLICATION" button.

Now ORB works fine for XM Streaming or playing my ITUNES files on my computer. Not very impressed with video streaming or photos viewing though.

If others are viewing ORB on their storm using the "PC interface" successfully please let me know, because I never could get my Storm to view the webpage correctly in that mode.

Hope this info helps others.
    12-12-08 11:05 AM
    Is the Orb app on their website OTA?
    12-12-08 11:10 AM
    The app is for your pc. Set it up on your pc, then log into the web site on your storm to access your computers audio/visual files
    12-12-08 08:25 PM
    How do i set the mobile interface on my storm?

I have Orb installed on my laptop and have accessed the website from my storm, but i have the problem the OP stated about mobile interface.
    12-17-08 03:09 AM
    How is the audio quality? Can you set the bit rate? What is the estimated bit rate?

Video is not greqt?

Man typing on this thing sucks!

This post took 6 minutes to enter.

Argh!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 03:29 AM
    I just installed it tonight and did not tweak anything and it was up and running in just under a half hour from download to install to opening the browser (the storm browser did use opera) And as for streaming it streamed music fine however the video did leave a little to be desired (quality of the video not playback). Now I live in a basement and as such my signal sucks so my upload and downloads are not very good and it will test your connection to give you a better streaming capable instead of giving you studdard playback. As such it works decent but as with all streaming media requires large bandwidth and this is no different. It will dynamically change to suit your current bandwidth. Good bad or indifferent your choice.

If you need more info please let me know I will try to help with what I can.
    12-17-08 03:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD