Hello all,

New to posting not to the forum I was hoping someone could offer up some suggestions on using the storm while in Japn for a month. I believe,but not totally sure skype is not a option so I guessing the only thing to do to avoid some outrageous phone bill would be to add a international of plan of sorts from the carrier. I am I correct in this assumption or are thier other alternatives. Maybe a local carrier sim card in Japan?
    Last edited by buckrub; 11-25-08 at 03:37 PM.
    11-25-08 03:34 PM
    1) You can pay per minute with Verizon I think it is 1.99 in Japan
    2) You can use a prepaid SIM in som ecountries if your phone is unlocked but that will not work in Japan as they are CDMA
    11-25-08 03:44 PM
    1) You can pay per minute with Verizon I think it is 1.99 in Japan
    2) You can use a prepaid SIM in som ecountries if your phone is unlocked but that will not work in Japan as they are CDMA
    People have unlocked the Verizon Storm for use on ATT and Tmobile. So I don't see why it wouldn't if you get it unlocked and used GSM overthere
    11-25-08 04:10 PM
    Thanks for the replies I will still have to get my phone unlocked due to hitting several countries along the way.. I think if I am not wrong the international roaming package would cover me along the way..
    11-25-08 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD