I'm trying to sign-on to my online banking. I have changed my Browser Identification to Internet Explorer and did a Battery Pull. I do get my login screen then nothing but a white screen. Any suggestions?
    08-18-09 11:35 AM
    I'm trying to sign-on to my online banking. I have changed my Browser Identification to Internet Explorer and did a Battery Pull. I do get my login screen then nothing but a white screen. Any suggestions?
    Sounds like the banks problem. I have Chase and I can log on to my bank no problem.
    08-18-09 12:05 PM
    I have the same problem. As a workaround I just use Opera mini, works everytime I need it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 12:31 PM
    turn on java support
    08-18-09 04:20 PM
    Try using bolt as your browser for logging into your bank. That's what works best for me. I personally use the Personal Assistant app for my online banking (love it)

08-18-09 06:11 PM
    im betting his java support is off. mine did the same thing for while
    08-18-09 07:02 PM
    A lot of banks won't let you sign in to their full page from a mobile device for security reasons. Are you sure they don't have a mobile site?

08-18-09 07:14 PM
    A lot of banks won't let you sign in to their full page from a mobile device for security reasons. Are you sure they don't have a mobile site?
    As is the case with Wells Fargo but if you try and use your BB Browser, but if you use Bolt it allows you to view fullsite.
    08-18-09 10:29 PM
    Thanks for all the possible solutions. I have tried them all. Bottom line, as was noted by a few of you, my bank doesn't allow mobile access. I did think that by changing the Browser Identification to Internet Explorer, my Blackberry would "look like" a PC.
    08-19-09 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD