BlackBerry Storm tops iPhone and G1 in internet search stakes � Phone Reviews

article explains itself, maybe there is more hype then we realize
    11-10-08 01:18 AM
    well... the problem is that might not be 100 percent accurate..

Im not saying the search statistics are incorrect it just also comes down to the fact that people can also be getting there info from many other places on the other phones seeing as they are actually available. It is a really cool statistic though.
    11-10-08 01:23 AM
    Very true, as popular as the iphone is, i find it hard to believe that it surpasses the hype of the storm currently. now that the commercials are rolling out, im pretty sure people see the commercials > run to the computer > find out as much info as possible
    11-10-08 01:25 AM
    Probably just skewed towards the few hundred of us who sit at our computers for hours on end, neglecting our classes (read: work for the majority of this site i assume), to search endlessly for any shred of new intelligence about the STORM. im right there with ya.

Instead of a broad group of people searching about the iphone there are 100 of us going insane waiting for this holy grail, panacea of a phone to be released.
    11-10-08 01:58 AM
    How much of the searching going on is people that did not know about the Storm... Or ALL of us (crackberry, blackberryforums) that keep going to every website we can think of to see if anything else has been posted.....
    11-10-08 02:46 AM
    Thanks for sharing. Not sure how true it is, but good stuff if it is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 03:26 AM
    Hmm, I don't believe the statistics, just have a look at Google Trends and you see clearly a totally different picture:

Google Trends: "blackberry storm", iphone, g1, "google phone"

What do you think?
    11-10-08 04:57 AM
    cool, not suprised though lol!! I'm sure when the next product comes out it will be top on the list. thanks for the informatio nice reading.
    11-10-08 01:40 PM
    Hmm, I don't believe the statistics, just have a look at Google Trends and you see clearly a totally different picture:

What do you think?
    I agree. Very unlikely that this is true. Have any of you seen the latest ipod touch commercials where they show people playing games with them "Wii Style"? I realize it isn't an iphone commercial, but you can't tell me that people won't connect the two because they will. I am sure this is by design. I think Apple has a few marketing geniuses locked in a closet somewhere.
    I tend to be an Apple hater, but they BY FAR have the best marketing. So I say these statistics are either completely fabricated or are skewed in some way.
    11-10-08 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD