My Storm deviates from the correct network time every once in awhile? I have it set to "network time" which is usually different and more correct than "blackberry time". I just had to reset it, it was 5mins fast. In the options menu it said network time was 11:53 but my phone read 11:58. Any ideas?
    05-13-09 12:07 AM
    Have you tried clicking the menu button and hitting "Update time?" just a thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 12:14 AM
    I find that BB time is closer to correct. It matches up almost exact to my sirius radio time and my pc.

My $ .02

05-13-09 12:18 AM
    Didn't see the update time option somehow. Still kinda sucks that I have to update the time on it, oh well.
    05-13-09 12:20 AM
    I have noticed that, mine seems to get a few mins off every few days. I have mine set to use network time but it still doesn't stay correct. So I have to keep manually "updating time." Its kind of annoying, why is there an option to use network time if it doesn't keep it?
    05-13-09 12:24 AM
    I have noticed that, mine seems to get a few mins off every few days. I have mine set to use network time but it still doesn't stay correct. So I have to keep manually "updating time." Its kind of annoying, why is there an option to use network time if it doesn't keep it?
    Beats me. Might be a bug in the system. Or, it might even be desktop manager..for reasons unknown, it syncs the time on your device to your computer's time...

05-13-09 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD