I had the 8703e for a while and now have a storm. On the 8703e, i was able to delete any icon I wanted and also change picture icons for certain apps/functions. I could also customize profiles and do many other personalized operations. It seems that the storm does not allow this. Am I correct or just stupid?
    10-25-09 07:36 PM
    You can hide icons and delete applications you don't want. You can also customize your profiles by going to profiles>set ringtone anad alerts.
    10-25-09 07:52 PM
    With OS 5.0 you can actually delete profiles that you do not use. On my Storm I only use 3: Normal, Loud, and Vibrate.

As ComfortablyNumb suggested, you can hide the files. I like to move unused/worthless icons to a separate folder (I call it Junk) and then I hide the Junk folder. Seems a bit quicker to me.

Derek
    10-25-09 07:56 PM
    There is tons of ways to customize your phone..go to the theme section and see what you can do
    10-25-09 08:01 PM
    to the op:

Please familiarize your self with the your bb before you post this stuff up.
    10-25-09 08:30 PM
    to the op:

Please familiarize your self with the your bb before you post this stuff up.
    posting "this stuff" in order to become more familiar . did a bunch of searching, reading, and tril and error before hand.
    10-25-09 09:13 PM
    There is tons of ways to customize your phone..go to the theme section and see what you can do
    thanks for the info. will do
    10-25-09 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD