I can't for the life of me find out how to move to the next unread message when viewing email. Any ideas?
    With my Pearl it was easy - either shortcut 'U' or from the menu 'Next Unread Msg'.
    I know its there because occasionally when viewing mail, after some swipes it says 'going to next unread message' but I don't know what prompted it.
    Insight appreciated......
    11-28-08 07:09 AM
    Slide your finger to the left to go to the next message, slide to the right to go to the previous message.
    11-28-08 07:14 AM
    Don't think that's what he wants he wants it to go to the next "unread" message

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 08:38 AM
    From what I've found so far, all the letter-shortcuts that have been on previous BBs still apply to the Storm. The only difference is that you have to bring up the keyboard first to use them. I just tried this out (using "U" to go to the next unread message) on my Storm and it worked just fine.

Of course, to bring up the keyboard to do this, you either swipe your finger from the bottom to the top of the screen quickly or you can hit the menu key and select "Show Keyboard". Then just type "U" and your off and running. It's one extra step compared to other BBs, but not too bad and at least it still works.

-SR-
    11-28-08 08:59 AM
    Menu button>next unopened item.
    11-28-08 10:54 AM
    Is there a way to lock the keyboard in the upright position? The keyboard goes down automatically.
    05-13-09 12:44 PM
    If you make a side key set to the keyboard it can come up and down on command

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 12:56 PM
    I want to lock it so that I can view next unread message. It closes each time I hit the shortcut, making it not a shortcut.
    05-13-09 01:03 PM
    convience key to keyboard

orginal promlem.... swipe to move forwards and backwards in mailbox.
    05-13-09 01:26 PM
    swipe it, son!!!!
    05-13-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD