I wanted a storm but took the tour because I was sure it had OPP to push the contact list into the bluetooth on my car. (2010 Mercedes) which it did. I am not crazy about the tour and have 30 days to exchange. Will the storm have the same OPP as the tour.....I don't want to exchange it if the storm won't push my contact list to my car bluetooth. Mercedes need the OPP to work with their cars for 2010. Can anyone confirm that this works with a Mercedes Any info will be helpful Thanks
    08-05-09 10:09 AM
    I would like to say that the storm has full bluetooth capabilites and is the same as the tour cause thats the logical thing that comes to mind but im not 100%

if i were you i would find a buddy with a storm and see if his contacts get pushed. Then you will know for sure.
    08-05-09 10:45 AM
    I'm 99% positive it will work.

I have an Infiniti and if you go to Infiniti's webpage, they have an owner's section where you can select the year, make, and model of your car and it'll show you which phones have what capabilities with the car's bluetooth stack. I assume Mercedes can do the same on their webpage.
    08-05-09 12:47 PM
    My Storm would not transfer contacts to my 2009 Land Rover at first. (Everything else worked though) But once I upgraded to 4.7.0.151 it worked perfectly.

It will most likely work on your MB. If it doesn;t work at first, try a different build.
    08-05-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD