I'm having similar problems with my Blackberry and I have only the Google Maps app on this; I kept the default ones (and would like to delete Bing and My Verizon, but can't figure out how.) But now all of a sudden I have no memory; have deleted almost all messages and the system keeps asking me to delete the one app I do use, Google maps. I seem to be using a different operating system, Platform 4.2.0.128. I have the Desktop set up to automatically look for upgrades, but is there another way to find the upgrades you all mention in these strings? I'd also like to remove Bing and My Verizon if possible.

Do a battery pull. Shoot me a PM or email me if you need help to remedy the problem.
    12-21-09 10:20 AM
    Disable "Compatibility Mode" if you have any apps running in this mode or delete the app. I have found this to be a serious memory drain, and delete Appworld's archived apps from the device memory.
    12-21-09 11:34 AM
    Thanks, Z06Mike. The battery pull helped a lot. Got lots of memory back. Still don't know how to delete all these aps on the front menu that I never use; like Bing.
    12-21-09 01:42 PM
    Thanks, Z06Mike. The battery pull helped a lot. Got lots of memory back. Still don't know how to delete all these aps on the front menu that I never use; like Bing.
    You cannot delete bing, vztones, flicker, IM apps, etc. These are all pushed through in service books. They are just launchers to the download site. Just throw them all in a folder and hide it.
    12-21-09 01:46 PM
    HOLY APPS BATMAN! lol maybe u should loose a few more apps and why are you still on 4.7?!?!?!?! i didn't think anyone would still have that os lol
    12-23-09 07:30 AM
    HOLY APPS BATMAN! lol maybe u should loose a few more apps and why are you still on 4.7?!?!?!?! i didn't think anyone would still have that os lol
    Did you not read the date of the OP someone decided to resurrect this thread from the dead after 3 months of being silent.
    12-23-09 12:37 PM
    shrink-os really helps...
    12-23-09 01:11 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD