My 8GB memory card in the storm is acting weird. I put it in after getting some music on my computer and it came up. But then after restarting my phone (I was downloading a theme) it said no memory card was inserted. Then i said Memory Card detected. Then it shot back after two seconds to "No memory card inserted" it did this for about 5 min. and now it wont come up at all no matter what i do. HELP!
    06-10-09 08:53 PM
    Did you take it out and re-seat it to make sure the connection is solid? Try cleaning the connections on the card too when you take it out. Sounds like a bad connection to me.
    06-10-09 08:58 PM
    DOES NOT WORK. i re-seated it like 500 times and i cleaned it and everything . OMG
    06-10-09 09:04 PM
    My 8GB memory card in the storm is acting weird. I put it in after getting some music on my computer and it came up. But then after restarting my phone (I was downloading a theme) it said no memory card was inserted. Then i said Memory Card detected. Then it shot back after two seconds to "No memory card inserted" it did this for about 5 min. and now it wont come up at all no matter what i do. HELP!
    also after removing the media card you might try applying just a slight amount of thumb pressure to the slot that the card fits into. dont smash it down, just a little bit of light pressure.
    06-10-09 09:06 PM
    Nope. Nothing . I have it in fully. And it just will not read it at all.
    I dont know if this helps but i put the card back in my computer and a new folder was in it. called "media" it had a file in it that said "mediab3.tmp"
    i was like w.e. But just in case i backed up both folders. (BlackBerry" and this "media" one. ) I tried putting into the computer again and this time that "mediab3.tmp" was gone. So i put it back using the backup i made. And when i put it into the phone it said "Media Card Detected" So i listend to half a song and then it said "Media Card Removed" and now it stopped working again.
    06-10-09 09:12 PM
    Under Options > Memory, are your settings:

Media Card Support - ON
    Encryption Mode - OFF (unless you want it)
    MTP - On
    Mass Storage Mode - ON
    Auto-Enable Mass Storage - ON

Try formatting the card on your PC and then on your device (Options > Media Card > Format).
    06-11-09 04:04 PM
    Can you add a bigger card other then the 8 that comes with it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD