I ordered a replacement phone u looked inside looking to see if it had been made in Canada or Mexico. Being as there's been better results with the Mexico made storms. But this one said made in Hungary3. And when I plugged in my usb to install my backup I got the white screen and a reset. Over and over. So Verizon is sending another. I can't wait for the nexus one to come out . Like my storm but I think Ill like my nexus one more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Latin559; 04-03-10 at 01:53 PM.
    satysharma likes this.
    04-03-10 01:49 PM
    spring time the nexus one should be released. so you wont be waiting to much longer. it is supposed to be a great device. i do love me storm but i think google is doing a really good thing with the nexus one
    04-03-10 02:02 PM
    Yeah its spring! Lol. I asked again when the nexus one would be out. And the person helping me told me soon but they still don't have a date.

04-03-10 02:04 PM
    I ordered a replacement phone u looked inside looking to see if it had been made in Canada or Mexico. Being as there's been better results with the Mexico made storms. But this one said made in Hungary3. And when I plugged in my usb to install my backup I got the white screen and a reset. Over and over. So Verizon is sending another. I can't wait for the nexus one to come out . Like my storm but I think Ill like my nexus one more.

Huh, thats funny cuas that could very be the storm I had, since you're in my area most likely, was made from same and did the same, just reseting and turning off, hey check to see if the power button is loose and some small scratches on chrome rim around the phone if yeah, lol that was mine! lol Oh and also yeah you are right, mexico made are the solid one's. I own one and mann that sucka never fails me.
    04-03-10 05:29 PM
    Really? The Hungary ones the clicking sucked and the Mexico one the screen was dim as hel| IMO the Canadian ones are the best ones with the boyish bright screens and sharp click but that's my opinion.

04-05-10 12:49 AM
    Huh, thats funny cuas that could very be the storm I had, since you're in my area most likely, was made from same and did the same, just reseting and turning off, hey check to see if the power button is loose and some small scratches on chrome rim around the phone if yeah, lol that was mine! lol Oh and also yeah you are right, mexico made are the solid one's. I own one and mann that sucka never fails me.
    no isnt the same one. this thing was brand spanking new. atleast looked like it. thought nice i get a new replacement. then i went straight in the gutter
    04-05-10 01:10 AM
    After 30 days they're not new. They just replace what's damaged. So if the chrome surround is damaged they replace it.

04-05-10 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD