Hello a quick question and hope that you guys can help me.

I have my profile in Vibrate, I also turned in the Options in Screen Options to have the LED on so I can check when I got a mail or something if i missed the vibration of the phone (I have a holster so I can check the LED)

But I have noticed that sometimes I STILL have the green LED even if i got a msg and a bb msg waiting to be read. I have to remove the phone from the holster to check if I got msgs .

I see that when I get the message if i check it instantly I can see the Red LED that I got a msg. I suspect this only happens when I have not checked my phone in more than 15 mins.

Any idea of this problem? Is there a way to get the red LED stick till I have checked my msgs?

Hope you understand my bad english and thanks

Will
    08-25-09 03:49 PM
    I have both a Storm and Tour and by no means am I an expert. But I see this on both phones. If I do not check my messages after a period of time then the red light changes back to grean. I could be wrong that there is no way to change this but I haven't ever seen a setting for it.
    08-25-09 04:00 PM
    I have both a Storm and Tour and by no means am I an expert. But I see this on both phones. If I do not check my messages after a period of time then the red light changes back to grean. I could be wrong that there is no way to change this but I haven't ever seen a setting for it.
    Hope you are wrong, the old pearl had setting by default, it would not turn green till i checked them.
    08-25-09 04:06 PM
    So no ideas anyone?
    08-25-09 05:50 PM
    I'm quite sure mine did the same thing by default. Right now I use BerryBuzz, and it seems to work quite well (and do what you are wanting it to).

Nice thing about BerryBuzz as well is that you can customize the LEDs (for example, green for BBM, blue for Facebook, purple for e-mail, etc.)
    08-25-09 06:09 PM
    I'm quite sure mine did the same thing by default. Right now I use BerryBuzz, and it seems to work quite well (and do what you are wanting it to).

Nice thing about BerryBuzz as well is that you can customize the LEDs (for example, green for BBM, blue for Facebook, purple for e-mail, etc.)
    What if I have not checked stuff and I get a msg and a BB Message? what happens?

It will stay on still you check it?

How about Memory Leaks?

And if so where I can get that?
    08-25-09 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD