Alright I will try and explain the best I can. When I turn to type in landscape mode on one side the p,backspace,or enter button doesn't work. But when rotate the other way my q,a, and number buttons don't work. Why is that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 07:01 PM
    That would be a bad screen click on the top-center of the screen. Either search for screen click fixes here on CB, or you could try taking it back to have it replaced.
    05-14-09 07:08 PM
    That would be a bad screen click on the top-center of the screen. Either search for screen click fixes here on CB, or you could try taking it back to have it replaced.
    if they get it replaced, hopefully they have insurance. I learned the hard way without having insurance on phones.
    05-14-09 07:11 PM
    if they get it replaced, hopefully they have insurance. I learned the hard way without having insurance on phones.
    If it is out of the warranty period, then yes. Insurance would be good. Ha ha ha! But if it is within the warranty period, the carrier should be able to replace it with no issues.
    05-14-09 07:16 PM
    I have it unlocked with tmobile

05-14-09 07:39 PM
    I have it unlocked with tmobile

Ok... then go for the screen click fixes. Civic's screen click fix seems to be the most "clean".

Here: The Clean way to fix screen click issues
    05-14-09 07:47 PM
    Thanks I will check it out

05-14-09 08:09 PM
    If it is out of the warranty period, then yes. Insurance would be good. Ha ha ha! But if it is within the warranty period, the carrier should be able to replace it with no issues.
    i knew you would like that haha. Yea and one time I lost my other phone and I got the same phone with the warrenty. The problem was with the phone, It was already used or something. It looked like a real good pre-own phone but then eventually died out on me like 2 months later.
    05-14-09 08:14 PM
    that happened to me and it was because my clumsy self dropped it and cracked the screen. i took it back to verizon, neglecting to point it out to them, and they replaced it for free
    05-14-09 08:24 PM
    that happened to me and it was because my clumsy self dropped it and cracked the screen. i took it back to verizon, neglecting to point it out to them, and they replaced it for free
    not as bad as me when i dropped it in the toilet lmao...funny story lol
    05-15-09 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD