To sum it up, I'm surprised after today that my Storm kept up after what transpired. Just at work enjoying lunch when Aerize pops up with an email. I go to check, and realize the counter at the bottom (using the Vista 'complete conversion' theme) for emails goes from 2, to 10, and just increases. I'm sitting there wondering what the **** is happening and think maybe RIM or GMail's servers are having a heart attack.

After hitting 88 emails, it finally stops. Hitting back 88 times so I can check and figure out what happened, I see all these bounce back/return messages. Confused, I pull up GMail on my work PC. Come to discover, someone somehow got my account password to GMail and spammed everyone I ever sent an email to in GMail.

I hurriedly responded to all saying to not click it since it wasn't from me. Change the password, and go about my business. Then I realize that the Storm didn't so much as hiccup when it was flooded. Just surprised me since I was expecting after that many emails to drop at once, that it would chug hard but nope, just wiped and moved on.

I thank the .132 OS for that
    04-29-09 08:17 PM
    That happened to me the other day! I think I got 130 total all at once. Not for the same reason it happened to you, though.
    04-29-09 08:19 PM
    I hope this doesn't happen to me, BTW when is the verizon update coming out? lol j/k.
    04-29-09 09:53 PM
    one day i got over 300 notifications on facebook & my phone like crashed and i had to have facebook reinstalled .. lucky you
    04-29-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD