So at work I usually have my phone set to vibrate. Today I noticed that it doesn't vibrate at all. I haven't changed any settings, haven't dropped it, didn't get wet. things i've tried to get it to vibrate:

1. battery pull
    2. set profile to normal, it rings as expected, back to vibrate...nothing
    3. went to set ring tones/alerts, turned vibrate on and clicked "Try it"... does nothing then rings
    4. I have PatternLock and have it set to vibrate if i enter the wrong pattern. entered the wrong patter, no vibrate.

Has this happened to anyone?
    08-03-09 12:24 PM
    I have experienced a similar problem. After my upgrade to .151 my vibrate seems to work only have the time. Not only that to me it seems that it isn't as strong either. I can barely feel it vibrate on my belt anymore.
    08-03-09 01:12 PM
    Yeah, I'm still on the official 148. My problem isn't intermittent though. It just seems like whatever makes the phone vibrate stopped working.
    08-03-09 01:27 PM
    So am I alone in this issue? Probably going to go to the verizon store (ugh) and get it it looked at.
    08-04-09 07:48 AM
    Mine vibrates fine, but the tones only work about 1/2 the time. Really the only thing that really bugs me...

Tones worked great on .148, didn't have issue until I installed .151 -- although I like every other aspect of .151 much better.
    08-04-09 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD