So I have been a blackberry addict since I had the World Edition and now I have the Storm. I must say I am one of those people who truly cant stand my Storm due to the fact that it lags and Im getting sick of the whole touch screen aspect. However after working today in the blazing heat of 95, I went to get my phone and it was shut off, so i turned it on only to find that it had a light patch in the middle of the screen, like something had been spilled on it or something, anyone have any ideas, I called verizon the replacement is on the way, but to be honest I dont care, im available for an upgrade and cannot wait for the Tour!
    06-24-09 07:26 PM
    So I have been a blackberry addict since I had the World Edition and now I have the Storm. I must say I am one of those people who truly cant stand my Storm due to the fact that it lags and Im getting sick of the whole touch screen aspect. However after working today in the blazing heat of 95, I went to get my phone and it was shut off, so i turned it on only to find that it had a light patch in the middle of the screen, like something had been spilled on it or something, anyone have any ideas, I called verizon the replacement is on the way, but to be honest I dont care, im available for an upgrade and cannot wait for the Tour!

this should be posted in the storm forum not the tour forum.
    06-24-09 08:40 PM
    yeah many of us have issues with the storm. I have also another person who can't wait for the Tour to come out!
    06-24-09 08:50 PM
    I have been told that you should not leave you phone open to strong elements such as direct sunlight. If you are going to leave it in the car or near a window, I would suggest the glove box or under something.

If need be, have the phone's screen facing down. Though you now put the camera at risk.
    06-24-09 08:52 PM
    this should be posted in the storm forum not the tour forum.
    Maybe we can get a Mod to move it.... oh wait i AM a mod.
    06-24-09 10:52 PM
    Maybe we can get a Mod to move it.... oh wait i AM a mod.

and your on top of things

as for the OP the new os is a pretty big improvement and there will be more to come but the tour is going to be awesome
    06-25-09 04:56 AM
    and your on top of things

as for the OP the new os is a pretty big improvement and there will be more to come but the tour is going to be awesome
    Thanks! I like the new avatar too. Similar, but different.
    06-25-09 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD