LOL man you guys are a bunch of jerks and losers, had you actually READ his post you would have realised he wanted a theme recomendation and in NO way said he was switching from storm to Iphone!! MAN! you guys are losers.
    So rather than helping the OP with a suggested theme you flame the ones who are flaming him??? Is this how it works?

Anyway as I said in my post earlier OP if you want Appleberry Glass it isnt an iPhone type theme, more so a MAC OS X theme. WHich is very nice. MAC OS Crystal is also very nice to use if you are looking to stick with Apple themes. I havent tried iberry but others seem to like it. Glad you like the storm and we all get flamed, it is a fact of life on the internet.
    04-23-09 04:40 PM
    Good choice.. leave the storm, its a peice of junk -- but wrong forum to post this on... These people cry like little B****es when someone isnt a sucker for the pos storm. The storm is a bust and verizon and RIM both know it. Anyone who uses it, just really isn't a business person, and if they are their business isn't making much $
    You're not a Verizon carrier you silly. If you read the carefully, the OP is asking for which theme to dl. His friend recently bought an iPhone and he loves his BlackBerry over the iPhone.

You my friend, isn't a business person. Business people are supposed to be detail-oriented and highly analytical. You are a salesman?
    04-23-09 05:07 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD