WiFi would be good - I reckon it will be in the next model, given the amount of moaning there's been about its absence this time around
    10-24-08 06:07 AM
    WiFi would be good - I reckon it will be in the next model, given the amount of moaning there's been about its absence this time around
    I believe CX said it will be in the next model. I can't wait to see the Pluto.
    10-24-08 09:54 AM
    I hope this web browser supports multiple pages like the iPhone.
    10-24-08 11:27 AM
    All things being equal, wifi would be better than not, but then again everything has tradeoffs. Battery life, limited physical space inside the device, etc.
    10-24-08 11:28 AM
    That kind of sh*t will get you banned. Grow up - you don't just come to a forum as a newbie and start calling people names, especially that one.

Next.
    HAHA U HONESTLY THINK I CARE IF I GET BANNED. ITS A PHONE WEBSITE. I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO IF I GET BANNED.OMG
    10-24-08 08:47 PM
    I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO IF I GET BANNED.OMG
    Perhaps you'd go play your XBOX games. Isn't it past your bedtime?... Mr. 16 years old. You wouldn't want mommy to cancel your XBOX account... now would you?
    10-24-08 09:21 PM
    HAHA U HONESTLY THINK I CARE IF I GET BANNED. ITS A PHONE WEBSITE. I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO IF I GET BANNED.OMG
    If it means so little, bounce then. Theres no need to be childish and rude. And you don't call women homo's. Grow up.
    10-24-08 09:22 PM
    Talk about no class...
    10-24-08 09:27 PM
    Agreed. RIM more or less appears to view WiFi as a "backup" of sorts for spotty coverage areas. Verizon's awesome network means no need for WiFi - the internet on the Storm will work just fine.
    I definitley agree with you Jenay...
    10-24-08 09:30 PM
    Not trying to be rude of anything, but weren't you one of the people when loads of WiFi threads were coming in complaining about it, and then continuously posting in the threads complaining about the complaining?
    I'm sorry, was the OP complaining about the lack of wifi? No. So now tell me, what exactly does your response to my post have to do with anything?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 09:33 PM
    I'm sorry, was the OP complaining about the lack of wifi? No. So now tell me, what exactly does your response to my post have to do with anything?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You made a comment in this thread
    That's YOU.

I'm sure there are several others who think a search could have served the OP well, myself included. However, who would I be to go around saying, "Well, I don't want to see another thread on X topic, so the OP should have never posted it!"

As stated above, if you're sick of the multiple threads on the Storm's internet, well, no one is forcing you to post in these threads.

(And PS - yes, you did try to answer the OP's question. )
    All I asked was a simple question.
    10-25-08 12:30 AM
    If it means so little, bounce then. Theres no need to be childish and rude. And you don't call women homo's. Grow up.
    He called me a homo not Jenay, I'm a guy.
    10-25-08 12:34 AM
    Let's just be fair and say everyone's a homo
    Last edited by Brandon26pdx; 10-25-08 at 10:48 AM.
    10-25-08 10:44 AM
    I don't know about you guys, but around me (Metro Detroit) WiFi is becoming not so free anymore. I don't even know a place nearby that is free to tell you the truth so I don't care about WiFi or no WiFi myself. Plus, as it's been said, Verizon's Rev. A speeds are great and their coverage area for 3G is outstanding.
    10-25-08 12:11 PM
    ...not that there's anything wrong with that.
    10-25-08 01:06 PM
    I agree...we're all Homo sapiens.

...not that there's anything wrong with that.
    LOL...still my all-time favorite sitcom.
    Last edited by Dogbert; 10-26-08 at 07:01 AM.
    10-26-08 06:59 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD