I gave my storm to my brother who has t-mobile since I got a different phone. thing is when I try to use the phone with his t-mobile sim in it & call my number it goes to my voicemail since I guess my number is programmed into it. Is there anyway to change this? thanks
    05-16-09 06:43 PM
    I gave my storm to my brother who has t-mobile since I got a different phone. thing is when I try to use the phone with his t-mobile sim in it & call my number it goes to my voicemail since I guess my number is programmed into it. Is there anyway to change this? thanks
    did you go through the step by step guide on unlocking your storm for use on T-mobile
    05-16-09 06:55 PM
    I'm able to use my unlocked Storm to call the number this phone was activated with. It even has that number registered as "My Number".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 06:58 PM
    Um...you could try dialing #000000 (Idk if that's enough o's I don't know the actual amount) with the radio off. Something like that brings up a menu where you can switch what it says for "my number". Maybe that's the problem? I'm not sure...
    05-16-09 07:04 PM
    Open the phone application, go in options > voicemail setting and change the number there.
    05-16-09 08:11 PM
    Actually its ##000000. Then you alter the top line to make it read the correct phone number. Then hit the BB key, scroll down and click save. The phone will then need to reboot to save the changes.

05-16-09 09:27 PM
    Actually its ##000000. Then you alter the top line to make it read the correct phone number. Then hit the BB key, scroll down and click save. The phone will then need to reboot to save the changes.

Thanks for catching that wayfr! I wasn't exactly sure what it was since I've never done that. I should put a disclaimer before and after everything I say since I don't know this stuff as well as the geniuses and such
    05-16-09 09:57 PM
    I am not sure about verizon, but i could tell you how Bell works. it might be of your help...

with ##111111(Call button) it will go to GSM screen (while the simcard is in the slot and you could change the number in the first line and remove the number in second line and leave it blank and then from the blackberry menu press save and phone will auto reboots and your phone should work. if you dont have the simcard and want to access the phone programming menu, you need to obtain your mastercode ( if you dont know how to get it, send me your ESN and I will get it for you). then ##MASTER LOCK CODE (Call button) and the rest of the above process..
    05-17-09 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD