After I watched my storm reset itself...I picked it up and some kind of exception error was on screen....I immediately noticed that the message button " the one that looks like an envelope" was gone and the "Sounds" button was gone!
    I was using the bluberry theme. my email button was there but no sms text...so I switched back to the original theme...the sms text button was there but no email button....
    Now I can not find my sounds button and cannot adjust from vibrate or normal rings at all!...

I tried looking through all options and I checked to see if they were hidden but nope...no dice!

Also when an incoming call comes in it does not show the number anymore...no caller id!
    04-27-09 07:10 PM
    I would do a battery pull and see if all your icons that arent hidden show up. If they dont, then uninstall the theme and do another pull and they should. Then, if you really want to, reinstall the theme.

It sounds to me like the theme is causing some issues there. I hope you did a pull after installing the theme.
    04-27-09 07:20 PM
    ok...yeah I did a pull after all that happened and nothing reset. I have been using the theme for two months no problems though....I guess I could try to uninstall it...
    04-27-09 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD