So I bought a storm from my friend who tried to get it activated on T-mobile. He gave up so he sold it to me. I wiped it and then went to try to get it activated at verizon. Verizon said they couldn't activate it because it was coming up on the lost or stolen list. This phone definatley wasn't stolen because my friend bought it new. Anyone know how I can get this phone activated??
    10-07-09 02:23 PM
    Let me make sure I'm reading this correctly. Friend sold Storm because he couldn't get it activated on T-Mobile. Verizon say's it's either lost or stolen.

These devices are PIN specific so unless somebody punched in a number wrong, your SOL.

Did you ever ask your friend why he couldn't get it activated on T-Mobile?
    10-07-09 02:27 PM
    You're a Verizon customer already? Just call the 800 number and tell them you got a phone from your brother or something and you want to activate it on your line.

1800-922-0204
    10-07-09 02:28 PM
    Let me make sure I'm reading this correctly. Friend sold Storm because he couldn't get it activated on T-Mobile. Verizon say's it's either lost or stolen.

These devices are PIN specific so unless somebody punched in a number wrong, your SOL.

Did you ever ask your friend why he couldn't get it activated on T-Mobile?
    Hmmm... interesting point you make. Whoever his friend bought it from told him it was "brand new"
    10-07-09 02:40 PM
    your friend should have been able to get on tmobile, just get it unlocked. Tmobile doesnt use esn's or blacklist phones. shady from the getgo.
    10-09-09 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD