i check fedex.com about every ten minutes just to see if anything has changed (even though i know it wont until monday at least).

maybe i'm taking it a bit too far and acting childish, but the fact that verizon already has my money makes me want the product i bought at the same time.

anyone else gone a bit crazy waiting for their storm?
    11-23-08 07:25 PM
    I just got the email that mine shipped at 6:30pm today and will arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. I really wanted it when my bank account was charged.
    My OCD will start tomorrow.
    11-23-08 07:28 PM
    I just got the email that mine shipped at 6:30pm today and will arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. I really wanted it when my bank account was charged.
    My OCD will start tomorrow.
    mine has been in my city since 7:38 PM of Saturday.

And is scheduled to be delivered Tuesday.

Kind of pathetic that I have my tracking number memorized. I agree with you though. Once money exchanges hands, I need the product, not just a paper about getting started with my Blackberry Storm that I have yet to receive.

EDIT: Upon checking again, they have now bumped my delivery time back from 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM. Huh?
    Last edited by rydizzle; 11-23-08 at 07:33 PM. Reason: more information was discovered
    11-23-08 07:32 PM
    i already have my storm and I am obsessed with it literraly i got it friday and have not stopped messing with it sense. I sat a party and messed with it the whole time sad i know haha
    11-23-08 08:23 PM
    i already have my storm and I am obsessed with it literraly i got it friday and have not stopped messing with it sense. I sat a party and messed with it the whole time sad i know haha
    but understandable. new phone, have to play with it. everyone does.

now constantly checking the status of an order when fedex is closed on sunday . . that's kind of sad.
    11-23-08 08:35 PM
    haha.. So I am not alone. I keep checking to see where it is even I know I will have it before 3 pm on Monday.. I will be checking it more once monday gets here.
    11-23-08 08:41 PM
    haha.. So I am not alone. I keep checking to see where it is even I know I will have it before 3 pm on Monday.. I will be checking it more once monday gets here.
    definitely not alone. I just wonder A) Why they changed the delivery time from 4:30PM to 7:00PM, and B) If that really makes much of a difference since it is an "estimate"

Now I have to keep checking to make sure they don't bump it back another day or two also.
    11-23-08 09:00 PM
    mine has been in my city since 7:38 PM of Saturday.

And is scheduled to be delivered Tuesday.

Kind of pathetic that I have my tracking number memorized. I agree with you though. Once money exchanges hands, I need the product, not just a paper about getting started with my Blackberry Storm that I have yet to receive.

EDIT: Upon checking again, they have now bumped my delivery time back from 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM. Huh?
    If you know where the shipping distribution center is, I would go there and see if it is available for pickup.
    11-23-08 09:01 PM
    If you know where the shipping distribution center is, I would go there and see if it is available for pickup.
    I talked to FedEx CS on Saturday about it (when it came in) and they said No way, there has to be an attempt at delivering it. So my response was, "When I get there, deliver it to me by putting it in my hands." No dice.
    11-23-08 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD