I don't know what's going on. Very interesting situation here.

I usually boot around 15 MB of available memory according to MeterBerry. This afternoon about the only thing I've done was adding an email account using the Email Setup program within my BB Storm.

I was going to make a call and I was surprised to see 30 MB of available memory on my MeterBerry home screen. But the phone was very laggy. So I rebooted without knowing what's going on. I booted with 17 MB of available memory.

Now (about 30 minutes after the reboot), I have 17.1 MB of available memory. But my battery is draining like crazy and it looks like I have the internet activity (the arrows on the top right hand corner) at all times.

My battery just died so I just took out the battery to plug it into my spare battery charger and inserting my spare battery.

Wonder what's going on...
    03-08-10 06:49 PM
    Well, as for the internet activity going crazy, it looks like I had Wireless Synchronization turned on for the new email account I added. I just turned it off so I'll have to see what happens.
    03-08-10 08:52 PM
    Do you have Facebook app installed?

If so, sometimes the friends list gets hung up on refreshing after a battery pull and will show constant internet activity...and sap the battery.
    03-09-10 12:37 PM
    I think it was the Wireless Sync. I've had Facebook app installed for a while and haven't had problems. Since I disabled the Wireless Sync, the problem is gone.
    03-10-10 04:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD