I am available to upgrade in Feb. I want a blackberry and was wondering if I should go with the new Storm. Dont know anybody that has used the new version.
    12-13-08 09:52 AM
    I lreally like mine u just have to try it for yourself. This will be one that I will want to keep for a while. It may have some minor issues that are being resolved. Also there is a learning curve using the keyboard for texting but it is a nice device. Bottom line u have to test drive it for yourself.
    Hey and it loooooooks good
    12-13-08 09:56 AM
    I have used BB's for years. There is a learning curve. I had to get used to not having the trackWHEEL on an old model. Then went to the trackBALL on the Pearl. Got used to them all. At first I was still wanting to use a trackball on the Storm. Now, the more I have used it and gotten used to it I looooove my Storm. It is an amaging piece of technology. I am still learning new stuff about it everyday. It really depends on what you are looking for in a phone.

Good luck to you!
    12-13-08 10:13 AM
    I text more than I talk. And Im looking for a way to manage my email (work and home). Along with other financial and day to day items.
    12-13-08 10:19 AM
    It's a great phone right now and by Feb it'll be even greater!
    12-13-08 10:21 AM
    First BlackBerry ever, love my Storm! I get bored with phones very easy. Have been going through one every 6 months or so. Will be keeping this one for a while!
    12-13-08 10:22 AM
    Had bbs for years, had a curve before the storm whuch was great but.... storm is sooooo much better. It takes a week to get used but then is that not the case with every phone?
    12-13-08 04:03 PM
    GO!

Agree on the learning curve but it's great!
    12-13-08 04:06 PM
    Having a similar discussion on whether to move over to the Storm from 8830 WE on another thread (8830 WE). I need the international calling capabilities and I would like to know if anybody has used Storm overseas yet and how has it performed. Due for upgrade in Feb too!!
    12-13-08 04:20 PM
    It's a go as is.....and it's going to get better--it's brand new!!!!!
    12-13-08 04:35 PM
    Sounds like a go to me then. Hopefully I will be a proud owner of a storm in a little over a month.
    12-14-08 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD