I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but my 9530 is now going haywire on me. First I thought it got nuked when I did a battery pull after I was in a BBM convo with my wife. My screen and keys were not responding and the red LED light would only flash. I kept doing battery pulls until it was able to start booting up. It would work fine for a couple hours then it would go nuts and the only thing that would come up when I hit the back key and the red key would be the camera and it would snap pics with every push of a button. Right now it's sitting by me on my desk with the battery pulled.

Any ideas or clues to troubleshoot this problem? Anyone else ever experience a similar incident with theirs?
    02-20-10 02:33 PM
    reload your OS.

wich OS are you running now?
    02-20-10 02:34 PM
    reload your OS.

wich OS are you running now?
    I've got 5.0 328 running... I've placed the battery back in it and now nothing is happening except for the blinking red light of death.
    Last edited by breezy83; 02-20-10 at 02:43 PM.
    02-20-10 02:37 PM
    Definitely sounds like a reload will help you out.
    02-20-10 02:46 PM
    Definitely sounds like a reload will help you out.
    Thanks for the advice... I'll try it later. Unfortunately, I'm at work for another 3 hours and 15 mins with a 9530 as a paperweight.
    02-20-10 02:48 PM
    I feel your pain. I had the same issue with my 9550 when I loaded one of the (felt like) 18 hybrids that came right before .451. At least you have CB to pass the time.
    02-20-10 03:19 PM
    Thank goodness Crackberry is here to keep me occupied. I feel like that VZW commercial. I downloaded the my current OS last month from VZW and this is the first time it's acted like this. Hopefully the reload will fix everything.
    02-20-10 03:36 PM
    I recently placed the battery back and booted up my phone. It will load up fine and the camera will automatically kick up and when I press on any of my bottom keys, it will either take a picture or call the last person I called. So I'm now sure I'll need to reload the OS when I get home in about an hour and a half. So until then, my beloved BB is just a useless paperweight.
    02-20-10 04:30 PM
    Ok just to give an update. Storm is back up and running without a reload. Had to reconfigure my bottom keys and delete some of my least used apps which were taking up my memory and sending mixed signals throughout my Storm. I'm happy now and thanks for the advices that were given.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD