Don't count on a Friday update to fix the Storm's buggy OS.

In fact, this article says the update will be out in a few weeks! Doesn't even give a specific date! LOL might as well have said the update will be out "soon". Without a stable, usable OS- it doesn't matter how good the hardware is. Imagine a kick *** computer with really great specks- but then only running the "buggy" windows vista! hahaha

No wonder why this phone didn't have a release date for so long. It is simply not ready yet. Plain and simple.

Don't waste your time and get the phone on Friday- it will be a big mistake!

Link to OS update:

Blackberry Storm: RIM Already Says BlackBerry Storm Bug Fixes Are Coming Soon
    11-20-08 11:42 AM
    I agree. Everyone who is planning to get one at the same store as me, you should wait for at least an extra day!
    11-20-08 11:44 AM
    meh, i dont mind getting something like this as long as a fix is in the works... its not like the fone is unuseable.
    11-20-08 11:46 AM
    There's no way in h3ll I'm waiting any longer for this phone... if a few bugs is what I have to deal with then so be it
    11-20-08 11:50 AM
    I have no problem with that. I figure I can spend a week or two learning the phone with its bugs and everything. Once the update is available it will be like a whole new phone again.
    11-20-08 11:52 AM
    Well getting an update on Friday isn't going to be such a big deal when most everyone won't be getting the phone until Saturday or later anyway.
    11-20-08 11:57 AM
    Bugs or not. It's still a revolutionary phone. RIM won't tolerate buggy software for long - the update will be good.

11-20-08 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD